Biohazard Spill Kit
$97.26 incl. GST
Bodily fluids are part of being human. And cleaning up after bleeding noses, urine, and vomit are a part of life, especially when dealing with younger and more vulnerable people. It’s important to be prepared to spare everyone’s blushes and protect the health of individuals, staff and the public.
These bodily fluid clean-up kits are designed for early childhood care, schools, restaurants, medical centres, police stations and anywhere that urgent biohazard clean-ups are required. It’s never going to be pleasant but this kit makes cleaning up easier, safer and more discrete.
A larger version of the Body Fluid Kit, it includes two clinical waste bags to keep everything tidy for disposal.
Single use only.
- Provides safe, quick and professional human biohazard clean-up
- Avoids potential health risks, and reduces embarrassment and disruption
- Waste is discretely secured for safe disposal
- Face mask with eye shield
- Protective apron and gloves
- Absorbent powder and detergent
- Large scoop and scraper
- 2 x clinical waste bags and ties
- 2 x cleaning cloths
Laboratory Spill Kit | 13-2002
Protocols for dealing with chemical spills, however minor, should leave nothing to chance. This kit is a lab essential – whether it’s in the healthcare industry, medical practices, schools, the food industry, or vets.
One convenient pail becomes the go-to for safely and quickly responding in an emergency, right down to providing caution tape and PPE.
Also recommended for containing broken glass.
- Lab-specific spill clean-up solution
- Includes PPE for responder protection
- Quick and easy to deploy
- 2 x 1kg absorbent powder
- 4m roll of caution tape
- 2 x aprons
- 4 x gloves
- 2 x face mask with eye shield
- 2 x scoops and scrapers
- 4 x clinical waste bags and ties
- 4 x cleaning cloths