Qtech Industrial Plugged Helmet with Visor Attachment Holes
$98.70 incl. GST
Fitted with a dense rubber lining and cradle to absorb shock. Includes vent plugs to make helmet suitable for electrical line work.
Certified to: EN397.
Available colours: white
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock.
Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards.
Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
- Strong, light plastic shell
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place (torch not included)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, while maintaining impact protection
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes